Sunday, 28 August 2016

week 3 - DECO 7180 - Workshop





WEEK 3 - Workshop


The workshop in this week is more like a practical class.

At first, I didn't know how to use trove tool correctly, then I google learning video about how to use the trove. 





Firstly, I found that I can add the different list of material in the trove website. 

Then,I recognize the trove website allow you to collect different items on a similar theme or topic. I try to learn how to make a terrific list which can become a resource in trove. 
Connection to API
The first step to API





The API of Trove provides an interface for the developers to visit their database.What we will do is to send certain request to the server and 
receive the news from server —— 






namely, build a connection tunnel.
Here is a JSON script of response parameter, which returns the results of the request  ( query: Wragge and weather ).
Then,we can apply for the API key to gain the visit and development authority.
We will see the XML file which contains the records:




The list also can be used by other people, which help them to find relevant reuse
When I use the trove, I found that I can add a web page to the list as well.











No comments:

Post a Comment