Friday, 12 August 2016

DECO 7230 Week 2

In this week 2 contact sessions

Lecture 2 Exercises
Prototyping



What is the purpose of Prototyping
______________________________________________________

We have discussed some example about interactive technology
And how people interact with interactive technology
And electronic devices at home and the process of using them
through the contact went more in depth into what a prototype is
Its fundamental aspects(Precision & Evolution etc)
That is different reality prototypes technology 
which can connect the virtual life ,actual world and the user concurrently
It makes a circuit for interactive knowledge feedback.
The idea of Mixed being prototype is enhancing the user life of the sense of reality

Following this, we were tasked with selecting a common household appliance and changing its interaction
A devices I have at home, something I regularly use
Like A Kettle, or  the washing machine
How I can interaction with a kettle,washing machine or Filter water, Fill Kettle
haste switch to let kettle boil
Actually, the function of the washing machine is too unclear
How I can  change the Kettle, or washing machine
So we have some different thought about 










 how We can changing any  interactive method



















Actually, I have felt very engrossed with it
Because we have After the mixed reality prototype video just around 10  minutes discussion about a device which we daily use, and then we have to think about another interactive way could make the device interact status better
The topic also covered the idea of using mixed virtual reality to improve the design of a home appliance
How I interplay with it

 For example, to turn on a ps4 and play a game, the user has to







No comments:

Post a Comment