Week 2 -
I am so glad that I enrol a new semester and currently at my third semester now. Moreover, I am so lucky to have an opportunity to follow Lorna again. Last semester, I did Web Design, and I realised that Lorna is a good teacher with a great teaching logic and patience. Fortunately, I have an excellent grade in that course. Thus, I hope I can improve myself by following the teaching of Lorna again.
My first posthttp://suad.me/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Notes.jpg
DECO 7180 week2: contact session -- brainstorm of Trove
In today's session, we started to get along with Trove.com which is the website for Australia national library and the API of Trove which can get access to the database full with all kinds of information covering books, newspapers and photos and so forth.
So based on the main functions of this website, we raised some ideas of how to exploit such kind of knowledge fortune to do something interesting and meaningful.
In this week, tutor guides us to develop our thoughts and lead us to discuss, also tutor gives us some opinions about each idea we have thought.
We have to do some research in the trove website before the week 2 contact
when I search some topic in the trove website, I found they already have several general topics such as newspapers / government gazettes / Journals, articles, data sets,books, picture , photos,music , map, diaries, and letters. It including lots of data and articles but I don't know
Week 2 -
DECO 7180 week2: contact session -- brainstorm of Trove
In today's session, we started to get along with Trove.com which is the website for Australia national library and the API of Trove which can get access to the database full with all kinds of information covering books, newspapers and photos and so forth.
So based on the main functions of this website, we raised some ideas of how to exploit such kind of knowledge fortune to do something interesting and meaningful.
In this week, tutor guides us to develop our thoughts and lead us to discuss, also tutor gives us some opinions about each idea we have thought.
We have to do some research in the trove website before the week 2 contact
when I search some topic in the trove website, I found they already have several general topics such as : newspapers / government gazettes / Journals, articles, data sets,books, pictures,photos,musics,map,diaries and letters. It including lots of data and articles but I don't know how to use it and I felt lost.
We got a lot of feedback from the tutor and expand them with our brainstorms. From all kinds of medias such as photos, music, maps, newspaper and so forth we created some interesting extension of the Trove covering from games to educational application.We hoped to find all potential of this database.
I chose some concept from the website and described them in the group
After I chose the fourth ideas, some classmates from our group contribute their opinions with my ideas.
They thought I can build a treasure exhibition website, there are different door represent different categories of treasure. when you click and open the door, you will saw the detail of the treasure.
However, I still need to brainstorming other feature and connect them into the website and bring them to the contact studio next week.
_________________
Week 2 -
DECO 7180 week2: contact session -- brainstorm of Trove
In today's session, we started to get along with Trove.com which is the website for Australia national library and the API of Trove which can get access to the database full with all kinds of information covering books, newspapers and photos and so forth.
So based on the main functions of this website, we raised some ideas of how to exploit such kind of knowledge fortune to do something interesting and meaningful.
In this week, tutor guides us to develop our thoughts and lead us to discuss, also tutor give us some opinions about each idea we have thought.
We have to do some research in the trove website before the week 2 contact
when I search some topic in the trove website, I found they already have several general topics such as newspapers / government gazettes / Journals, articles, data sets , books,photos,music ,map , diaries, and letters. It including lots of data and articles but I don't know how to use it and I felt lost.
We got a lot of feedback from the tutor and expand them with our brainstorms. From all kinds of medias such as photos, music, maps, newspaper and so forth we created some interesting extension of the Trove covering from games to educational application.We hoped to find all potential of this database.
I chose some concept from the website and described them in the group
After I chose the fourth ideas, some classmates from our group contribute their opinions with my ideas.
They thought I can build a treasure exhibition website, there are different door represent different categories of treasure. when you click and open the door, you will saw the detail of the treasure.
However, I still need to brainstorming other feature and connect them into the website and bring them to the contact studio next week.
_________________
Week 2 -
DECO 7180 week2: contact session -- brainstorm of Trove
In today's session, we started to get along with Trove.com which is the website for Australia national library and the API of Trove which can get access to the database full with all kinds of information covering books, newspapers and photos and so forth.
So based on the main functions of this website, we raised some ideas of how to exploit such kind of knowledge fortune to do something interesting and meaningful.
In this week, tutor guides us to develop our thoughts and lead us to discuss, also tutor gives us some opinions about each idea we have thought.
We have to do some research in the trove website before the week 2 contact
when I search some topic in the trove website, I found they already have several general topics such as newspapers / government gazettes / Journals, articles, data sets,books, pictures , photos,music, map, diaries, and letters. It including lots of data and articles but I don't know how to use it and I felt lost.
We got a lot of feedback from the tutor and expand them with our brainstorms. From all kinds of medias such as photos, music, maps, newspaper and so forth we created some interesting extension of the Trove covering from games to educational application.We hoped to find all potential of this database.
I chose some concept from the website and described them in the group
After I chose the fourth ideas, some classmates from our group contribute their opinions with my ideas.
They thought I can build a treasure exhibition website, there are different door represent different categories of treasure. when you click and open the door, you will saw the detail of the treasure.
However, I still need to brainstorming other feature and connect them into the website and bring them to the contact studio next week.
________________________________________________________________________________
how to use it and I felt lost.
We got a lot of feedback from the tutor
and expand them with our brainstorms.
From all kinds of medias such as photos,
music, maps, newspaper and so forth
we created some interesting extension of the
Trove covering from games to educational application
We hoped to find all potential of this database.
I chose some concept from the website and
described them in the group
After I chose the fourth ideas, some classmates
from our group contribute their opinions with my ideas.
They thought I can build a treasure exhibition website, there are different door represent different categories of treasure. when you click and open the door, you will saw the detail of the treasure.
However, I still need to brainstorming other feature and connect them into the website and bring them to the contact studio next week.
_________________


No comments:
Post a Comment