Thursday, 4 August 2016

week 1 - DECO 7180 - learning expectations about -

Hi, there 
WEEK 1 - learning expectations about DECO 7180
Learning Expectations - My Expectations vs what I think now: about DECO 7180 
___________________________
? Based on what the the the I know this of course coming in, what do the the the I expect to be doing this semester
I knew that this semester, I will going to learn me all about how to design and create an interactive project. 
With coding, also the designing concepts, and how to starting and complete a whole design process about an interactive project
I expect to learn as much as from 
 Develops an understanding and how to design and create an interactive  
    Develops an understanding learn about designing prototypes  
  I expect to learn much more skills about web designing, such as  
 The coding skills  
  The programming languages  
 The production of ideas and designs  
 As a Studio course and contact  
__________________________
What do I want to learn / experience / I do as part of the project and course

I will be going to work efficiently with my group work
 I know we have several points to do, which makes the teamwork more important to all of us

From this course, I want to learn 
1- How to starting and complete a whole design process about any interactive project 
2- build a whole computing design step by step 
3- Know what types of interactive technology I can use in this design process 
4- How to organise design ideas to contribute in design process 
5- How to contribute these ideas to build a real interface which can interact with others 

_________________________________________

 Concerns do you What have about the course / project? What Opportunities are On you looking forward to

• I expect workload quite large, which is the disturbing and amazing
However overall, Really Difficult, predict what was going to happen within our project, But I am very ambitious to create a project

I did not have that much experience towards group work
This is my second time working in a group, both in which have very different types of people with different opinions and ideas
The group that I paired up with this semester are a group of mutual friends as well, I was worked with them in last time working in the group in past semester DECO7110 
I found seriously enjoyable to learn with them
The Inspired by reading and my Experience ...
I felt that currently, I prefer to working up with people that I know I'll get along with
Learning-Wide Expectations (with DECO 7180)


In fact, I looking forward to 
1- learn more coding skills through this course 
To be able to generate good design ideas during the project
2- learn other team work skill from others as well
3- I'm looking forward to starting a team work in a real design project
4- I hope that I can learn the general skills of every part in the process of software design
And I looking forward to
• Establishes personal relationships based on 
• Shows respect for An effective communicator who contains ...
1- Accept constructive criticism and Accepts guidance
2- Communicate effectively through written and oral language
3- Utilise both written and oral expression between us.
4- Provide examples of organisation, proper
• Use current technology to acquire and disseminate information
• Speak comfortably and with poise to a variety of people with different opinions and ideas.
• Work both cooperatively and independently to achieve a positive outcome
• Exhibit curiosity and enthusiasm for learning
• Solve problems using critical and creative thinking skills.
• Using technology for learning and enjoyment
with aware of current events and global issues
• Actively participates in the project
• Appreciates and values ​​the skills and talents of others
• physical fitness and incorporates good health habits into an everyday routine with my team
• Maintains a balance between, social and person time







AHMED HEBAH 

No comments:

Post a Comment