Cont - Week - 3 First Class Unity
WEEK 3 - PRACTICAL
In this week practical class, we have learned the basic tools and function about unity
I saw some game in the video which created by unity, so I was very excited to learn it during this class.
The unity software is similar to 3D Max software, it's very interesting because
I like the 3D view.
From this course
I learn how to create the 3D object and make an animation and some effect on these object.
There are three different area,
The Hierarchy,
The project and the inspector area.
In the Hierarchy area, we can create and choose different shapes of 3D or 2D object.
And we have learned that how to control and move the view form click different tools on the tool area.
In the Project area, we can create folder and prefabs in order to make a good category for the different object we create.
Also, we can change the parameter from clicking the object icon.
In the inspector area, we can add the different component such as object animation effect, Rids body 2D effect, collide effect and the script.Rids body
From this window, we can edit the different parameter in the different effect. When we add script component, we will jump to the MonoDevelop window to write the script for those object.mono Develop
This is what I create in this week's practical class.
I have to say that unity is a very interesting and useful tool!


No comments:
Post a Comment