WEEK 8
Week 8 - Progress Report
Last week we had the first of the physical prototype testing session.
I was really confident with the prototype and had all the features I needed running to test what I needed. However, I found myself having difficulty describing the game concept to some people
(what had had them testing was a variation of a single player version).
As the interactive prototype I was completed, I should start doing on the next interactive prototype.
Ideally, for Interactive prototype two, the main focus is to further develop the game as was as implement the physical controls of the game
(the NeverGiveUp).
Moreover, the physical control was much more important than the game in this prototype.
Last week we had the first of the physical prototype testing session.
I was really confident with the prototype and had all the features I needed running to test what I needed. However, I found myself having difficulty describing the game concept to some people
(what had had them testing was a variation of a single player version).
As the interactive prototype I was completed, I should start doing on the next interactive prototype.
Ideally, for Interactive prototype two, the main focus is to further develop the game as was as implement the physical controls of the game
(the NeverGiveUp).
Moreover, the physical control was much more important than the game in this prototype.


The progress
During the start of this week, I got my makeymakey from the Hawken Engineering building. During the class, I started playing around with the makeymakey. At first of all, I found makeymakey was so difficult to use, as I did not know how to use it properly. Until I knew that I need to connect objects to the earth, and then everything started to work. In addition, the tutor told us to use makeymakey can control the Mario game
Beside this, we quickly learned that Makey theory.
To be honest, the makeymakey was quite interesting and helpful.makeymakey
During the start of this week, I got my makeymakey from the Hawken Engineering building. During the class, I started playing around with the makeymakey. At first of all, I found makeymakey was so difficult to use, as I did not know how to use it properly. Until I knew that I need to connect objects to the earth, and then everything started to work. In addition, the tutor told us to use makeymakey can control the Mario game
Beside this, we quickly learned that Makey theory.
To be honest, the makeymakey was quite interesting and helpful.makeymakey

So within now and the next one, the following need tasks need to be completed:
Move the map over and make room for a second
Add a second ship onto the map
Add firing to each ship
Map movements to the Makey Makey
I’ve already made a start by making a mini model of the prototype, to test movement until I get a proper prototype:
Move the map over and make room for a second
Add a second ship onto the map
Add firing to each ship
Map movements to the Makey Makey
I’ve already made a start by making a mini model of the prototype, to test movement until I get a proper prototype:

No comments:
Post a Comment