Thursday, 10 November 2016

DECO 7230 -WEEK 9 - concept + Tools of Plan

 DECO 7230 -WEEK 9 


 (||) The concept for interactive prototype 

+

Prototype (II) Plan


Tool All Interaction  


The concept for interactive prototype two :

The basic function of the smart project

has been presented in this interactive prototype , 

which includes to swipe tops, pant and shoes at the left side and system settings at the right side. 

The system settings include choosing the percentage of dryness and fragrance as

 disinfect germs color : 

well, as disinfect germs function. In this prototype, 

I have created an intended 

I have created an intended physical interactive prototype that

The basic function of the project has 

been presented in this interactive prototype, 

which includes swiping tops,

 pant and shoes

 at the left side and system settings at the right side. 

The system settings 

include choosing the percentage 

of dryness and fragrance as well 

as disinfect germs function.

In this prototype, 

I have created an intended physical interactive 

The basic function of the smart project 

has been presented in this interactive prototype,

 which includes swiping tops, pant and shoes at

 the left side and system settings at the right side. 

The system settings include choosing the

 percentage of dryness and fragrance as well

 as disinfect germs function. In this prototype,

 I have created an intended 

physical interactive prototype 

that appropriates to 


the application concept to allow for useful evaluation. 

connect the I application with MakeyMakey and made

 the control buttons are more useful, 

I've connected the application with MakeyMakey and 

made the control buttons be more useful,

 which means users can touch different buttons to 

control the app


This provides more understanding for users about

I've connected the application 

with MakeyMakey and made the control buttons

 be more useful, which means users can touch

 different buttons to control the app. 

This provides more understanding

 for users about my concept and it is quite straight 

forward

___________________________

WEEK 9 - Prototype II Plan

Tool All Interaction 


This time, Makey Makey is our main 

tool for physical interaction Achieve 

the way when user playing a game. 

This time, Makey Makey is our main tool

for physical interaction Achieve the way

when user playing a game. The So last two

 weeks, the I aiming at learning and using


makeymakey to test different interactive ways with my game 

MakeyMakey is 

an easy and useful tool to helping 

me to achieve the physical interaction. 

With this tool, I only need to set different 

button to achieve a different function in this game and connect 

makeymakey tool with the computer

In this way, I can play a computer 

without pressing any button on the keyboard.

Initially, some function need be Developed:  

1.I will change the shapes of

 Tetris blocks into

 6 different shapes of blocks in this game,

 Which are On "Bricks", "Rows",

"Columns", "Wall", "Window" and "Door".

Tetris style shape The are

On changed to a building material by real shape

. 2.A selection area Hotels will be added 

into the user interface, so That user want


2.A selection area will be added into the 

user interface so that user is able 

to choose any material they want in the beginning.

 There are two buttons "Up" and 

"Down" are used for choosing materials.


3.There are 6 buttons will be used for control

 each block, which is "Up",

 "Down", "Left", "Right", "W" 

and "S". So that user can 

move the object to up, down, left, right, forward and backward. 


4.The playing space needs to be expanded to

 double space, which user have

 more space to create their own building and city.

Makey Makey interaction plans 

1. I aim to create a controller so

  the user can hold it in their hand

2. Wood and tinfoil are used as the main

 conductor material because wood is light for user to take.









No comments:

Post a Comment