WEEK 7 - Feedback from prototype I
The user Reflect On testing questions
the of After the I prototype testing session,
the the the I collect data from seven different
user. Although the initial user testing my goal is
But the people 12 the I still got very valuable feedback Select the Select from them.
The test session
In the testing section,
I was going to show users that
using Because this prototype
is just the basic interface
of the game, the most functionality is not
Developed yet and the offset
the function will apply with the player movement.
Six testers test my game and the
I received the from them feedback Select . mouse View
General information:
I tested 5 males and 2 females and their age is from 25 to 53
Almost 71.4% people like to play games
I tested 5 males and 2 females and their age is from 25 to 53
Almost 71.4% people like to play games
in their daily time and 28.6% do not like play games.
About 71.4% people like to play mobile
About 71.4% people like to play mobile
the game on the street and 28.6% do not like.
Almost 85.5% people felt that it's simple
Almost 85.5% people felt that it's simple
and fun to play this game and gave
the level between 4-5 which means is the
easiest way for them to understand how to play.
By asking user when did you played
By asking user when did you played
Tetris game before, around 57.1%
people played Tetris game before
10 years old and only 42.9% people played this game before 20 years old.

All of the users felt the color is suitable and
from the control object aspect,
we can see clearly that about 42.9%
of people felt it's not very easy for them
to control because the speed is too fast.
Around 42.9% felt it easy to control and only
Around 42.9% felt it easy to control and only
14.3% people have another feeling on control.
According to the speed aspect, we can
see that around 42.9% people prefer the
speed adjust slower and only
14.3% people like the faster speed.
In addition, no one felt uncomfortable as
In addition, no one felt uncomfortable as
they play it, but someone felt it’s was
a little hard to keep up with the speed of the game
and someone suggested that it is not easy
to identify the correct position he can put the object because of the 3D view
The most important part of evaluation is
the improvement suggestion. From the survey,
I got five important suggestions.1 they
thought maybe have existing building which
I can add to, like the google Lego used for fixing
the old building. Someone suggested
add music will add more entertainment function.
Besides, some people think I need to make the
game more competitive and rotate the building
to see where you are at from a different view.

No comments:
Post a Comment