Thursday, 10 November 2016

week 5 - DECO 7180 -POSTER


WEEK


WEEK 4 - POSTER


I continue work on with the treasure website idea this week

Trove is vast and as such a full exploration could take months before the ideation stage is even attempted.

Concept

I thought three different styles of  games which can help people have a good interact with the website. 





Immersing one's self in new material is always an interesting experience. 

I enjoyed the concept , and think it was quite successful overall. 

After collecting some feedbacks from the group member,

I found that my concept is need improve it is not full process

1- there are some steps not  in - content my poster

2- I haven't put enough instruction on the poster,

3- I need to improve the steps in of the poster 

4- I need to improve the layout of the poster 

Apart from this,

and show more clearly about the functionality of the concept.

I believe it could have been better if I put it from first. 

In the end of This part, I learned a lot of stuff that could help me in the future like 

1- who to look fo the good idea.

2- How to compare other ideas to ours 

3- How to see what is good.

I learned from my group mates some design ways and who to look for a better name. 



After collecting some feedback from the friend, I chose the second one for my final concept because it will stimulate people's strong sense of exploration.

I transfer the traditional treasure exhibition website into a game style of national treasure exhibition.  Each mountain will show the total number of treasures so that after you find all of the treasure you can unlock the next mountain. 


No comments:

Post a Comment