WEEK 10- Contact, Group Meeting
Materials
Prototype and Brainstorming my own ideas within a group setting,
Although I was new to the ideas and concepts being portrayed, I continued on and was appointed ‘scribe’ for the group. During each meeting or class, I would write our ideas, changes, and thoughts towards our projects.
First step - Something good, we have done it is :
1- the discussion, 2-sketches
3- and storyboard
in the last meeting
We go to next step - is creating a low loyalty prototype.
The low loyalty prototype could :
1- support us to do the user test.
2- help us to improve the website functionalities.
We decide to use interesting colorful paper because our audience they are children and our website
the style is animation form
we will be going to using a different color, and we decide to use dark blue as our main pages color such as homepage and category page. In our website, we have (4 ) pages, which are:
1- main page.
2- the homepage, about us,
3- tutorial page
4- contact us.
User question tasks
When we did the plan some different tasks for the user before we do the paper prototype test.
We understand the on our homepage we have different interaction areas like :
1- selection bar.
2-connecting star area,
3- keys help buttons.
Our questions
1- Whether user could understand instructions in the connecting part?
2- Whether user could recall the same steps after we teach them once.
3- Whether user could drag the selection bar and understand it.
4- Whether user could understand how to use help button and key skip button.
From the user test feedback, we discussed it in the group meeting and change some functionalities.

Animation
This week, I working on the animation part of our application. After our presentation, we focused on the further improvement of constellations application . in my part, I plan to draw a 2 mins instruction animation which is used for teaching the user how to use the interaction part in our website and teaching them how can they do on our website.
In addition, I plan to use the cartoon style instruction and use colorful cartoon because it will easily draw children’s attention.
At the beginning, we will introduce our purpose about why we build this application and who is our main audience.









No comments:
Post a Comment