Thursday, 10 November 2016

DECO 7230 - Week 12 - contact

Week 12

In the contact session, we were asked to answer some questions:
For Revisit definition of a prototype 

How has your understanding of prototyping changed since week 1?
The basic prototype type is a paper prototype which is cheaper than other material and With the study of 12 weeks in this course, 
I did refresh my mind of prototyping. At the beginning,
I can only think about things quite simple and 
concentrate on my concept. 


However, after these 12 weeks of studying, I realized that a good prototype is based on getting critiques and making an improvement, then to come up a final prototype. 

Before we prepared prototype, we have to make a task list to make sure we have the key area which should mainly focus on the prototype.

An interactive prototype is difficult to control because only you are familiar with all the function on the prototype, but the user may feel struggling with the prototype if the functionality is too complicated to use.

The functionality of low-fidelity can be attractive if the user interface is big and simply enough, and we need to considering the user need and habit. for example, to control a block move to left, we should add touch spot on the left side on the prototype.
5.The prototype couldn't be built once because the more iteration process you were done, the more sense of satisfaction user will get.


Therefore, in the future, after learning all of these things, I can do better on prototyping.
What would you change about your initial description?
          I did many changes through the process of development. 
The initial description is kind like a based idea and after testing and prototype one, two and three, the idea has been completed and developed a lot.
How is that related to your experiences?

          With the time spending on this project and study in this course,
 I can totally understand why we are doing the prototype and how we do it to make it interactive enough. To make improvement from the previous prototype makes me feel that I'm getting better and getting familiar with this stuff. This will help me a lot in my future study.


Interactive prototype three!!! The final one!!! I decided to create a scene of pretending real project

No comments:

Post a Comment