Thursday, 10 November 2016

week 4 -DECO 7180 - Lecture

DECO 7180 Week 4 Teamwork Module Study



As the graduate from software engineering, I am quite familiar with teamwork module because in most cases, nobody can handle a whole project covering from the design of front-end to database building of back-end.

in this week, I decide to choose national treasure exploration topic. I search for some treasure national exploration website and found that the treasure web site is used to exhibit all the treasure in the same page, so people are hard to find a category or goal on the website.

It is common in nowadays society that the specialization in every field seems more apparent which causes the requirement of teamwork based on different talents and professions.

From related study in this week's contact, I had a preliminary understanding of the structure of a basic team in this course:

that each treasure exhibition website is having a different layout and function. Therefore, it's not convenient to adopt some treasure website at the same time. So I  aim to create a fun website which allows people to discover national treasure on the same page and under a uniform category. 





Also, I plan to add a simple game to create an interactive website interface. A game coming up in my mind is " digging the treasure by yourself " . People used to enjoy a sense of participation and exploration. I also plan to put different national treasure exhibition together which allow user can easily adopt one style layout. Once the user is familiar with one style of website/layout/ function/category, they will easily to recall all the function when they access the website next time. it's also can save lots of time for users who is a treasured love and wants to discover treasure in different countries.



In the teamwork module, I found some problems, the first one is that I cannot express myself clearly in English which always made others confused. Also, sometimes I could not get others' ideas either. I think compared to be a leader, I would be suitable to be an employer better.

No comments:

Post a Comment